Choosing the best affiliate marketing niches is one of the biggest challenges for any online business.
With the right niche, you can make a very good passive income. But there is a tough competition out there. So you also need to find a niche with little competition that still generates good revenue. But how do you do that?
Well, that is exactly what I am going to show you.
In this post, you will learn:
- How to choose a niche for affiliate marketing
- The top affiliate marketing niches right now
- Best affiliate marketing programs per niche
- How to make money with affiliate marketing
Let’s dive in.
- The advantages of niche marketing
- How to choose a niche for affiliate marketing
- List of the 20 best affiliate marketing niches
- 1. Make money online
- 2. Pet Care
- 3. Self-help
- 4. Dating and Relationships
- 5. Beauty
- 6. Gadgets and Technology
- 7. Personal Finance
- 8. Weight Loss
- 9. Health
- 10. Gaming
- 11. Wealth Management
- 12. Gardening
- 13. Home Security
- 14. Home Decor
- 15. Travel
- 16. Sports
- 17. Baby care
- 18. Food
- 19. Coffee
- 20. Essential oils
- How to make money with niche affiliate marketing
- Are you ready to start your affiliate marketing niche website?
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself, and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
The advantages of niche marketing
- Less Competition. Since you will be focusing on a specific segment of the market, you will have less competition.
- Higher ROI (return of investment). Because niche marketing focuses on specific groups of users, they’re more likely to buy from you than someone caught in a mass marketing net. Having targeted customers will translate into a better conversation rate. You will have less traffic, but the one you have would have an interest in your product/service.
- Customer Loyalty. Because you are solving problems for a specific segment, customers coming to your site will have an interest in the topics you cover and will keep coming. That translates into engaged customers who are more likely to buy.
- Cheaper Ads. Since you are targeting less competitive terms, the price of running ads will also be lower.
How to choose a niche for affiliate marketing
If you are a beginner, my suggestion is you “choose the safe path” and go for a niche in this list where you know money is flowing.
In this article, you will find some very lucrative affiliate niches. The trick is to niche down to reduce competition. Even though you will have less traffic because the volume of the keywords will be lower, you’ll also have less competition and a more targeted audience.
Also, you can always try another niche. But you will need to do some research to be sure it would be profitable.
Finally, if a niche has no competition or very little competition is a bad sign unless it is a brand-new niche.
Summarising, in order to choose a niche, you should:
- Make sure it is profitable
- Check it does not have a lot of competition already
- Find a market with a stable or growing niche trend
- Niche down as much as you can to reduce competition and have a targeted audience
You might want to read:
List of the 20 best affiliate marketing niches
- Make Money Online
- Dating and Relationships.
- Gadgets and Technology.
- Personal Finance.
- Weight Loss
- Wealth Building
- Home security
- Home Decor
- Maternity and Baby Products
- Essential Oils
In order to better understand how this study is done and how you can do it, I suggest you take a look at this post, where I explain how to do niche keyword research.
1. Make money online
Making money online is one of the best affiliate marketing niches, but it is also a very competitive one.
As the world keeps evolving, people rely more and more on online business. Many want to be location independent; others might look for additional income. Whatever the reason is, it is a market that keeps growing.
If you can find a unique angle and work hard, I have no doubt you can make serious money with this niche.
You can see from the screenshot that the trend is very stable, and it keeps growing over time. However, this is a very competitive niche, so I would only recommend it to experts.
Some making money online sub-niche ideas are:
- Passive Income Generation
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Online Surveys and Microtasks
- Freelance Services
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Online Trading and Investing
- Online Courses and Coaching
- Dropshipping and E-commerce
- Website Flipping
Top 5 making money online affiliate programs
|Olavivo||Up to $850+||30-90 Days||Crypto, Finance, Sweepstakes & Leadgen verticals|
|ShareAsale||Depends on joined program||Depends on joined program||Affiliate marketing network|
|Clickbank||Depends on joined program||Depends on joined program||Affiliate marketing network for digital products|
|Amazon Affiliate||up to 10%||24 hours||eCommerce store|
|Fiverr||$15-50 CPA||12 months||Freelancers digital services|
2. Pet Care
I had a dog and several other pets, so I am well aware of how much money people are willing to spend on the pet niche.
Food, health, toys, accessories, etc. All that explains why the pet market is worth at least $72 billion. And the global pet industry is expected to reach up to $202.6 billion by 2025. So there is a lot of money at stake.
Although it is a competitive affiliate niche, there’s still plenty of space for new affiliate publishers with fresh approaches.
The trend shows it is stable, and the search volume is also excellent. With such interest, if you manage to write well-written articles to drive traffic to your site, you can build a very profitable business.
Some pet care sub-niche ideas are:
- Dog Training and Obedience
- Cat Behavior and Training
- Pet Grooming and Styling
- Pet Sitting and Boarding Services
- Exotic Pet Care and Handling
- Pet Photography and Portraits
- Pet Nutrition and Meal Planning
- Pet Product Reviews and Recommendations
- Pet Accessories and Fashion
- Pet Health and Wellness Coaching
Top 5 Pets affiliate programs
|Fitbark||12%||60 days||Dog products|
|PetCube||10%||60 days||Interactive pet cameras|
|Pet Wellbeing||10%||60 days||Natural pet health products|
|Pet Warehouse||8%||30 days||Everything for your pet|
|Ollie||up to 60$ per sale||10 days||Natural dog food|
This is a huge niche for making money online.
Whether someone needs to build self-esteem, increase their confidence, or overcome issues… there is a self-improvement product or course out there. You can easily find many websites monetizing this niche with courses and programs, books, videos, online training, coaching, etc.
Like any other niche, the trick is to focus on solving issues for people. You can do it in the form of a book, videos, authority website content, etc.
With interest going over the 75 line, this proves to be a very demanded topic and a trending niche.
Niches like this will have a lot of competition, but with these numbers, it also means there are also opportunities for self-help micro-niches.
Some self-help sub-niche ideas are:
- Mindfulness and Meditation Practices
- Goal Setting and Productivity Improvement
- Personal Finance and Wealth Management
- Relationship and Communication Skills
- Emotional Intelligence and Self-Awareness
- Stress Management and Resilience Building
- Time Management and Organization
- Confidence and Self-Esteem Development
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Positive Psychology and Happiness Enhancement
Top 5 self-help affiliate programs
|Tony Robbins||15%||45 days||Audio, video, and life training programs.|
|Mastery insight institute||20%||12 months||Products & seminars|
|Self-development network||60%||no stated||Self improvement courses|
|I need motivation||45%||50 years||Self-improvement courses|
|Hay House||up to 50%||30 days||Self-improvement, inspirational, and transformational books and online courses|
4. Dating and Relationships
Let’s face it- Nobody likes to be alone. For some people, work takes most of their time, making it extra hard to find the time and energy to go out to look for a partner. And that is exactly why all dating websites and apps are very popular. They just make things easier.
But not only that. Every couple needs some inspiration and tips at some point to maintain a smooth and healthy relationship.
So these days are tons of dating websites that provide a lucrative affiliate per sign-ups, so that could be a great opportunity for you.
As you can see, there is a pretty stable trend for this niche, with a small decrease in recent years. The search volume is still great, though.
Some dating sub-niche ideas are:
- Online Dating Profile Optimization
- Dating Advice for Introverts
- Relationship Coaching for Long-Distance Couples
- Dating Tips for Busy Professionals
- Dating Advice for Single Parents
- LGBTQ+ Dating and Relationship Support
- Dating Skills for Shy or Socially Anxious Individuals
- Relationship Rekindling and Marriage Counseling
- Dating Tips for Seniors
- Navigating the Dating World After Divorce
Top 5 dating and relationships affiliate programs
|Match||75%||no stated||Dating service|
|eHarmony||up to 60$||30 days||Dating service|
|Cupid Media||75%||no stated||Dating service|
|CandyOffers||Up to $140 per sale/ Up to $10 per lead||no stated||Dating affiliate|
|Ashley Madison||up to 70%||45 days||Dating service|
Beauty is a very broad term. But that also means there are many opportunities if you manage to niche down to less competitive sub-categories.
The beauty niche can be a very profitable niche because beauty has been a top trend for years. Also, in modern times more and more men are becoming an important part of this sector which grows exponentially. So I’d say beauty supply is one of the best affiliate marketing niches.
Some ideas on how you can tackle this niche are; Podcast sharing beauty tips, youtube videos with tutorials, a dropshipping website, etc.
The very stable trend for this topic shows is a safe bet since it is one of those evergreen niches.
Some beauty sub-niche ideas are:
- Skincare for Acne-Prone Skin
- Natural and Organic Beauty Products
- Anti-Aging Skincare and Wrinkle Reduction
- Makeup Tutorials and Techniques
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan Beauty Products
- Hair Care and Styling for Curly Hair
- Nail Art and Manicure Inspiration
- Beauty Tips for Mature Women
- Men’s Grooming and Skincare
- Ethnic Beauty and Haircare Tips
Top 5 beauty affiliate programs
|Sun Daily Skincare||up to 50$ per sale||15 days||Cosmetic products|
|YvesRocher||15%||30 days||Beauty products|
|Olive Young Health and Beauty||10%||30 days||Health and Beauty products|
|Alpyn Beauty||20%||90 days||Sustainable skincare products|
|Tula Skincare||20%||90 days||Cruelty-free skin care products|
6. Gadgets and Technology
There has never been a more active time in terms of technology and gadgets than the one we are living in now. Think about it- whether it’s a tablet, smartphone, smartwatch speakers, earphones…you name it!
People love technology and their gadgets, and what is even more interesting from the affiliate marketer’s point of view is- People always want the latest!
I have some friends with websites in this niche, so I know the Amazon affiliate program can be a great starting point.
Dropshipping is another great option for this niche.
When looking for the trends for this topic, we can see a very interesting graph with some peaks by the estival seasons. It also shows a small increase in recent years.
Some technology sub-niche ideas are:
- Cybersecurity and Online Privacy
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications
- Internet of Things (IoT) Devices and Smart Home Technology
- Web Development and Programming Tutorials
- Video Game Development and Design
- Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) Experiences
- Mobile App Development and Optimization
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Cloud Computing and Infrastructure Management
- Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency Applications
Top 5 gadgets and technology affiliate programs
|Amazon Affiliate||up to 4%||24 hours||Ecommerce store|
|Bitlaunch||up to 20%||lifetime||Cryptocurrency|
|Gearbest||up to 50%||30 days||Consumer electronics products|
|Microsoft||Up to 7% or $10 per lead||14 days||Microsoft products|
|Insync||50%||no stated||Sync Google Drive platform|
7. Personal Finance
Banking is changing more than ever, and people need help managing and securing their savings. They need to be in control of their personal finance. Otherwise, it can provoke a very stressful situation. For instance, they might need to consult about a mortgage or pay a debt at the lowest interest possible. And this is when an expert comes in handy.
In any case, you could help to connect them with the experts and promote information products as an affiliate marketer.
Like everything related to finance, it has some ups and downs. And here it is clearly visible what happened during Covid. Other than that, the trend is very stable, but more importantly, it can be very lucrative.
Some personal finance sub-niche ideas are:
- Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Debt Management and Credit Repair
- Investing in Real Estate
- Stock Market Trading and Investing
- Retirement Planning and Wealth Accumulation
- Passive Income Generation and Side Hustles
- Financial Education for College Students
- Tax Planning and Strategies
- Financial Independence and Early Retirement (FIRE)
- Small Business Finance and Entrepreneurial Finances
Top 5 personal finance affiliate programs
|USAA Credit Cards||$25 per lead||30 days||Financial service|
|BBVA USA||up to $75 per lead||no stated||Financial service|
|Lifelock||up to $110 per lead||30 days||Identity theft protection|
|Lending Tree||up to $70 per lead||14 days||Personal loands|
|Ally||up to $50 per sale||45 days||Digital investing platform|
8. Weight Loss
I am just looking great! Said nobody ever. The U.S. weight loss market is now worth a record $72 billion, so it can be a very profitable niche if done properly.
Gaining weight is just a natural thing that happens to all of us. Without exercise and a healthy diet combined, it can be really tricky to stay fit. That is why helping people with their weight loss can be one of the best affiliate marketing niches. No matter what, we’ll always need to keep the balance or weight loss at some point. And not only because of your image but because it can be dangerous for your health.
Bear in mind that people have busy lives. So the solution to their problem needs to be something “easy.”
Some weight loss niche ideas could be “15-minute workouts” or “healthy cooking in 10 minutes.”
This just proves that this niche is not going to lose interest any time soon. This is a curious trend. It always starts with a peek at the beginning of each year, and then it decreases slowly towards the end. New year resolutions if you ask me 😉
Some weight loss sub-niche ideas are:
- Low-Carb and Keto Diet Plans
- Intermittent Fasting for Weight Loss
- Plant-Based and Vegan Weight Loss Strategies
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) Workouts
- Mindful Eating and Emotional Eating Support
- Weight Loss for Busy Professionals
- Postpartum Weight Loss and Mommy Fitness
- Weight Loss for Men: Building Lean Muscle Mass
- Weight Loss Supplements and Meal Replacement Programs
- Bariatric Surgery and Weight Loss Surgery Support
Top 5 weight loss affiliate programs
|Weight Loss Evolved||30%||lifetime||Weight loss|
|Healthy Wage||up to $50 per sign up||30 days||Weight loss|
|Medi Fast||up to 24%||7 days||Weight loss|
|Jillian Michaels||20%||30 days||Customized Workouts and Meal Plans|
|Diet to go||$40 per sale||45 days||Healthy meals|
With lots in common with weight loss, the health niche is another solid affiliate marketing business.
With the internet, people tend to invest some time in researching things like healthy habits, healthy diets, supplements, etc. So almost anything that will promote a healthy lifestyle that helps avoid disease and makes you live longer is a win-win.
The opportunities to profit here are endless: books, supplements, information products, physical products, coaching, etc.
You need to stay on top of trendy products to have your chance. Right now, medical marijuana and CBD oils are an emerging trend.
It is safe to assume that health makes one of the best affiliate marketing niches because it is one of those niches that will always be of interest. In this trend, you can see how interest keeps growing, making it a very solid choice.
Some health sub-niche ideas are:
- Holistic Nutrition and Wellness
- Mental Health and Emotional Well-being
- Chronic Disease Management and Support
- Fitness for Seniors and Elderly Individuals
- Women’s Health and Wellness
- Natural Remedies and Herbal Medicine
- Men’s Health and Fitness
- Weight Management and Healthy Eating
- Stress Reduction and Relaxation Techniques
- Sleep Optimization and Insomnia Solutions
Top 5 health affiliate programs
|Leadbit||Depends on joined program||Depends on joined program||Affiliate marketing network|
|Physicians choice||25%||90 days||Supplements|
|The lost book of remedies||75%||no stated||Herbal remedies|
|Just Thrive||10%||10 months||Healthy products|
|Smart Nora||6% rev share, plus tier commission||30 days||Snoring solution|
It doesn’t matter age or gender; everybody enjoys games.
Portable devices are making the gaming industry grow exponentially. And one of the advantages of the gaming niche is that users always want new games. Also, some of them would buy premium upgrades on their favorite games.
You can clearly see in this graphic how this niche is only growing. But what is even better is the incredible catalog of options this niche keeps presenting every year.
Some gaming sub-niche ideas are:
- Esports and Competitive Gaming
- Gaming Hardware and Peripheral Reviews
- Game Streaming and Content Creation
- Retro Gaming and Classic Game Collecting
- Mobile Gaming and App Reviews
- Game Modding and Customization
- Game Development and Indie Game Spotlight
- Gaming News and Updates
- Strategy Guides and Walkthroughs
- Gaming Community and Forum Management
Top 5 gaming affiliate programs
|Zygor||50%||60 days||World of Warcraft guides|
|Final Mouse||25%||30 days||Mice for gamers|
|Nerd or die||30%||no stated||Overlays and alerts for social media|
|Fanatical||up to 12%||30 days||Gaming platform|
|Chairs4gaming||15%||30 days||Gaming chairs|
11. Wealth Management
One of the most common ways to build wealth is through capital investments. But the tricky part is to know what to invest in. And that is why people recur to expert’s advice, so they can have some guidelines and reduce the risk when investing in stocks, bonds, etc
This is a market that has been working for a long time because, when done properly, it can provide the money that any other niche couldn’t.
So if you think you can help people out by investing and earning good money, this can be one of the best affiliate marketing niches for you.
In these times of uncertainty, it seems the interest in this niche keeps stable. And since digital marketing is helping many to achieve high levels of income, this will probably start growing again soon.
Some wealth management sub-niche ideas are:
- Retirement Planning and Pension Strategies
- Tax Planning and Optimization
- Estate Planning and Wealth Transfer
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Financial Planning for High Net Worth Individuals
- Philanthropy and Charitable Giving Strategies
- Wealth Preservation and Risk Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Family Office and Private Wealth Management
- Socially Responsible Investing and Impact Investing
Top 5 wealth-building affiliate programs
|Capitalists Exploits||50%||12 months||Investment research|
|CB Passive Income||50%||lifetime||Passive income training|
|Marketing Boost||40%||no stated||Marketing products and services|
|Excellerate Associates||20%||lifetime||Business building|
|Builderall||one time 100% commissions + 30% residual income each month||60 days||Digital marketing platform|
According to Grand View Research, gardening has a market value of $83 billion in 2020. So that gives you a pretty good idea about what people are willing to spend.
People love gardening, and they do recur to the internet to look for tips, services, and products. This means that micro niches can offer a great opportunity. And that’s without taking into account the growth in homesteading and urban farming.
So if gardening is your passion, you should consider turning it into your business.
From the graphic, you can appreciate there is generally a peak during the summer season. But also, you can see how peaks are now more progressive.
Some gardening sub-niche ideas are:
- Organic Gardening and Sustainable Practices
- Vegetable and Herb Gardening
- Container Gardening for Small Spaces
- Urban Gardening and Vertical Farming
- Indoor Plant Care and Houseplant Enthusiasts
- Permaculture Design and Regenerative Agriculture
- Flower Gardening and Landscape Design
- Hydroponics and Aquaponics Systems
- Bonsai Cultivation and Japanese Garden Design
- Garden Restoration and Native Plant Conservation
Top 5 gardening affiliate programs
|SeedsNow||25%||90 days||Seed shop|
|SunnyPlants||20%||30 days||Plant products|
|AeroGarden||7.5%||40 days||Indoor garden technology|
|Garden Tower||16%||lifetime||Garden products|
|Botanical Interest||15%||45 days||Garden products|
13. Home Security
The home security systems market was valued at USD 53.6 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 78.9 billion by 2025.
Having your home broken into can be a horrible experience. But the truth is that nobody is exempt from that. Also, with the new era of dropping parcels at the front porch, many people are experiencing petty thieves. So it is important to take home security seriously.
These days, there are many affordable security systems you can even buy at Amazon and install yourself. So looking for affordable security systems from Amazon could be a great affiliate marketing strategy for your website.
Although this has always been a strong niche, it experienced a small drop by the end of 2021. This is probably due to technological advancements, which made home security more accessible and affordable, resulting in market saturation and decreased novelty.
However, this still is one of the best niche markets for affiliate marketing.
Some home security sub-niche ideas are:
- Smart Home Security Systems
- DIY Home Security Installation and Setup
- Video Surveillance and CCTV Solutions
- Home Alarm Systems and Monitoring Services
- Wireless Home Security Solutions
- Doorbell Cameras and Video Intercom Systems
- Home Safes and Secure Storage Solutions
- Security Lighting and Outdoor Perimeter Protection
- Smart Locks and Keyless Entry Systems
- Neighborhood Watch Programs and Community Security Initiatives
Top 5 home security affiliate programs
|LaView Security||10%||90 days||Security system|
|Guardline Security||25%||30 days||Security system|
|Hippo||$25 per lead||90 days||Home insurance|
|Tink.us||12%||30 days||Home security|
|Armor Concepts||10%||no stated||Home security|
14. Home Decor
Home decor is a great choice as one of the top affiliate marketing niches because it is evergreen, and there is always demand.
People either build new houses, move or simply want a redecoration. And although this niche can be competitive, it is a great affiliate marketing niche to promote products if you can niche down.
With a great number of searches over time, and a shift in interest by 2021 and 2022, this is a niche that can monetize very well without big traffic volumes.
Some home decor sub-niche ideas are:
- Scandinavian Minimalism and Nordic Design
- Bohemian and Eclectic Home Decor
- Farmhouse Style and Rustic Interior Design
- Mid-Century Modern and Retro Home Decor
- Coastal and Nautical Theme Decoration
- Vintage and Antique Home Accessories
- Industrial and Urban Loft Style Decor
- Tropical and Botanical Inspired Home Design
- Modern Glam and Luxe Decor
- DIY Home Decor and Upcycling Projects
Top 5 home decor affiliate programs
|Ted’s Woodworking||75%||lifetime||Woodworking resources|
|Wayfair||7%||7 days||Home appliances|
|Belle & June||6%||30 days||Home decoration|
|Rug Source||30%||180 days||Rugs|
|Sierra Living Concepts||8%||30 days||Home furniture|
Globally, travel and tourism directly contributed approximately 2.9 trillion U.S. dollars to GDP in 2019. Also, in the same year, the United States travel and tourism industry directly contributed the highest amount to global GDP, with a total of 580.7 billion U.S. dollars. That is BIG.
The truth is that travel is a huge market, and most people love traveling. In fact, the big demand provides a great offer with affordable economy class tickets almost anywhere. Not to mention that people are traveling now more than they have ever before in history due to the incredible amount of resources available.
Travel has always had a steady interest over time. It was during the pandemic when travel-related searches spiked. However, they were not with commercial intentions but informational.
In any case, the trend is back to normal with great interest over time.
Although international travel has always worked, domestic travel is going up in recent years.
Some travel sub-niche ideas are:
- Adventure Travel and Extreme Sports
- Luxury Travel and High-End Destinations
- Solo Travel and Solo Female Travel
- Backpacking and Budget Travel
- Wildlife and Nature Photography Expeditions
- Cultural and Heritage Tours
- Food and Culinary Travel Experiences
- Road Trips and Motorhome Travel
- Volunteer and Humanitarian Travel
- Eco-Tourism and Sustainable Travel
Top 5 travel affiliate programs
|World Nomads||10%||60 days||Travel insurance|
|Skyscanner||50% on bookings, $1 per app install||no stated||Flights, cars and hotels|
|G Adventures||5%||90 days||Travel adventure|
|Anantara resorts||up to 5%||no stated||Luxury hotels|
Sports are many people’s hobbies. And we all know that we can be very generous at spending money on our hobbies.
Although selling sports products online can be a very profitable affiliate marketing business, you’ll need to niche down to something specific. Alternatively, you can see some sports niches here.
Another idea would be to check into the top sport affiliate programs below and build your site around some lucrative affiliates.
This might be one of the trends with the highest numbers we have seen so far.
What makes this a great candidate to be one of the affiliate marketing niches more profitable are the numbers. But that is why the competence is so fierce. Where there are numbers, there is money.
Also, the related keywords suggest people are looking for sports information. So one of the best ways to monetize a site with lots of traffic is with ads.
Some sports sub-niche ideas are:
- Extreme Sports and Adventure Activities
- Sports Nutrition and Fitness Training
- Fantasy Sports and Sports Betting
- Sports Photography and Videography
- Sports Memorabilia and Collectibles
- Women’s Sports and Women in Sports
- Youth Sports Development and Coaching
- Sports Psychology and Mental Training
- Sports Equipment and Gear Reviews
- Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
Top 5 sports affiliate programs
|Amazon Affiliates||up to 4%||24 hours||eCommerce store|
|Al’s Sporting Goods||7.2%||45 days||Sport products|
|Leftlane Sports||6%||60 days||eCommerce store|
|Online Sports||up to 14%||60 days||Sport products and services|
|Leather Head Sports||10%||60 days||Sports memorabilia|
17. Baby care
Maternity and baby products are, without a doubt, one of the latest trends in blogging. Taking into account that the baby care market is worth $73 billion and keeps growing, it is indeed a good affiliate marketing niche to dig in.
Now think about the number of diapers, wipes, accessories, toys, and many other things a baby needs. Then think about the service life of these items. It is not much. This means parents (and familiars) are constantly buying new baby products.
That is the reason baby products can make one of the best affiliate marketing niches.
This is again another niche with great numbers that peaked a few years ago. Even though the trend has slightly decreased, this is still one of the best opportunities for moms to make an extra income by sharing their knowledge.
Some baby care sub-niche ideas are:
- Newborn Care and Baby Essentials
- Baby Sleep Training and Sleep Solutions
- Baby Food Recipes and Nutritional Guidance
- Babywearing and Baby Carriers
- Cloth Diapering and Eco-Friendly Baby Products
- Breastfeeding Support and Lactation Consulting
- Baby Sign Language and Early Communication
- Baby Development Milestones and Activities
- Baby Safety and Childproofing Tips
- Parenting Tips for Multiple Babies (Twins, Triplets)
Top 5 baby products affiliate programs
|Baby Sleep Miracle||74%||60 days||Child psychology|
|Bloom Baby||10%||90 days||Baby products|
|Dockatot||10%||30 days||Baby loungers|
|Urban Sitter||$30 per sale||45 days||Babysitters marketplace|
|Boba||12%||30 days||Baby wraps and carriers|
In the same way, health is on the list of the best affiliate marketing niches, nutrition couldn’t be out of it.
There is a trend towards people being more aware than ever of the food they consume. People are now willing to spend more if that means they get to eat healthier and more nutritious meals.
This leaves the market wide open to opportunities like the numerous subscription box companies emerging now.
Well, we’ll always need food. And that is probably why the interest over time in this niche speaks for itself. Of course, this is a broad niche, but one only needs to take advantage of all this interest and come up with something refreshing at the very least.
Some food sub-niche ideas are:
- Plant-Based and Vegan Cuisine
- Gluten-Free and Allergen-Free Recipes
- Keto and Low-Carb Diet Recipes
- International Cuisine and Ethnic Recipes
- Baking and Pastry Making
- Meal Prep and Batch Cooking
- Farm-to-Table and Locally Sourced Ingredients
- Food Photography and Styling
- Healthy Snacks and On-the-Go Meals
- Gourmet and Fine Dining Experiences
Top 5 food and nutrition affiliate programs
|Driven Nutrition||25%||30 days||Sports nutrition and dietary supplements|
|Gene food||$20 per sale||90 days||Sports nutrition|
|CrazyBulk||40% per sale||lifetime||Bodybuilding|
|Perfect Keto||15%||30 days||Keto products|
|Promix nutrition||10%||30 days||Nutrition|
Coffee lovers drink at least 3 cups of coffee a day, and the average costs at least $3. Now take that and multiply it by the number of people in the world that drink coffee. That is why revenue in the coffee segment amounts to US$67,663m in 2020.
If you add to the equation the different products for coffee lovers, like coffee machines, capsules, grinders, etc, we are talking about one of the best affiliate marketing niches to promote products.
With the hectic lives in these modern times, it is no casualty numbers just keep going up. There is a growing culture of coffee, and there are Starbucks and specialty coffees at every turn. Again, another sign of the big demand within this niche.
Some coffee sub-niche ideas are:
- Specialty Coffee and Single-Origin Beans
- Espresso and Espresso-Based Beverages
- Coffee Roasting and Home Brewing
- Coffee Tasting and Cupping Events
- Coffee Equipment and Brewing Methods
- Latte Art and Coffee Presentation
- Coffee Bean Farming and Sourcing
- Coffee Recipes and Creative Coffee Drinks
- Cold Brew and Iced Coffee Variations
- Coffee Culture and Cafés Around the World
Top 5 coffee affiliate programs
|Lifeboost Coffee||$30 per sale||30 days||Organic coffee|
|Koa Coffee||up to 20%||45 days||Premium coffee|
|Hawaii Coffee Company||up to 20%||45 days||Coffee|
|Volcanica Coffee||15%||45 days||Premium coffee|
|1st in Coffee||7%||90 days||Coffee products|
20. Essential oils
Every year, I see more and more websites about essential oils. It was only when I saw the market value of $4 billion that I understood it. And it is expected to grow to about $27 billion; that is insane!
That justifies the growth in popularity. And it is also a projection of how profitable this niche can be.
Many people use them for aromatherapy, a form of alternative medicine in which healing effects are ascribed to aromatic compounds. Others just to induce relaxation.
You could focus on a segment like essential oils for aromatherapy and choose the affiliates with the best commissions to create your profitable website.
This niche might not be as it tops, but it still shows a pretty decent interest. Moreover, this is a very popular ecommerce niche, which is probably a complementary way to monetize it.
Some essential oils sub-niche ideas are:
- Aromatherapy and Essential Oil Blending
- Essential Oils for Relaxation and Stress Relief
- Essential Oils for Skincare and Beauty
- Essential Oils for Sleep and Insomnia
- Essential Oils for Natural Cleaning and Home Care
- Essential Oils for Mood Enhancement and Emotional Well-being
- Essential Oils for Pain Relief and Muscle Recovery
- Essential Oils for Respiratory Health and Allergies
- Essential Oils for Natural Remedies and First Aid
- Essential Oils for Pet Care and Animal Well-being
Top 5 essential oils affiliate programs
|HoMedics||7%||30 days||Home massage and relaxation|
|Rocky Mountain Oils||up to 16%||60 days||Essential oils|
|Oasis diffusers||10%||90 days||Essential oil diffusers|
|The Ayurveda Experience||up to 25%||60 days||Natural products|
How to make money with niche affiliate marketing
So you have already decided on your niche, and now you want to know how to make money with affiliate marketing.
If you follow these steps, you should be able to start making money with your affiliate marketing business more easily. Also, I suggest you check this post about affiliate email marketing. It is probably the most efficient way to earn a passive income.
Also, if you want a fast track to making money with affiliate marketing, you should consider one of these 20 affiliate marketing courses.
1. Find the issues people are facing in your niche and solve them.
For instance, if your blog is about vegan recipes, there might be people who only can eat gluten-free recipes. Your job would be to create vegan, gluten-free recipes for that segment.
Proper niche research will give you a real edge here.
2. Do Keyword Research.
It is vital that you spend some time doing niche keyword research to make sure you target keywords with low competition. Following the previous example, if you research “vegan recipes,” you’ll see it has a lot of competition. Whereas if you target “Vegan, gluten-free recipes,” you have much better chances to be found and still have a good search volume.
Check the top affiliate programs included in this post and sign with the best matches. You don’t need to sign up for all the affiliate programs, but the ones that better align with your ideas and the topics you are going to cover. It is better to focus on 2 or 3 good affiliates (that convert wells and have good commissions) than use many different ones.
3. Write blog posts where people click on your links.
- Google the keyword you are targeting and write a better blog post than the top 3. Try to cover topics they don’t or simply add more useful information the other posts don’t cover. That will increase your chances of being on Google’s page 1.
- Make people click on your affiliate links using natural links. If you want people to buy products from your link, you really need to think like a potential buyer when placing your links.
For instance, let’s say you are writing your post about “gluten-free vegan recipes,” and your affiliate is a book with “ The 1000 best vegan recipes for gluten-sensitive people”.
This is what you should NOT do: […] If you want more vegan recipes click here […]
This is what you should do: […] if you are suffering from coeliac and want to access 1000 creative vegan recipes for gluten-sensitive people, you’ll want to check this book.[…]
As you can see in the second example, you point to the problem and then provide a solution. That is a great strategy to follow when placing your affiliate links to get more clicks (and money)
- Review the full blog post to make sure it reads well. It should be easy to read, structured, and clean.
4. Promote your content.
It is not enough to publish your article and hope for the best. Take a proactive approach and use social media and forums to get to people who could be interested in your blog post.
If you wrote a blog post focusing on a problem, you could look in forums like Quora on Reddit for people asking questions about this topic and provide them with your article.
You should also share it on your social media networks. If you do have a bit of budget, placing Google Ads or Facebook Ads can dramatically help you to reach more people.
You might want to take a look at these niche marketing strategies that will help you promote your work.
5. Repeat the process.
If you want to appear on Google, you need to focus on building an authoritative site. Meaning you should cover all the different angles from the niche you have chosen to prove to Google you master the niche.
A good way to stay ahead of the competition is by promoting the newest trends and products in your niche.
You might want to read now:
Are you ready to start your affiliate marketing niche website?
There you have it: The 20 best affiliate marketing niches and how to make money with them.
Affiliate marketing can be a high passive income when done well. So I urge you to take your time and go thoroughly through this list of these lucrative affiliate niches.
Combine any of these niches with this Pinterest affiliate marketing strategy for a win-win.
Now I’d like to hear what you have to say:
Will you be creating an affiliate marketing website after reading this post?
Let me know by leaving a quick comment below.
Don’t forget to share this article!
So you probably want to start a blog and want to know the differences and…
Are you struggling to generate quality leads for your business? Well, you’re not alone. Many…
Are you a YouTuber looking to make money from your channel? If so, then this…
What do you think of when you hear the words “niche branding?” Maybe you think…