Are you looking for a cheap email marketing service to run effective campaigns without breaking the bank?
If you don’t know yet why email marketing is important for your business, you should know that email is the most effective marketing channel.
And you don’t need to spend much money to start profiting from email marketing.
In fact, you can use most of the email marketing tools mentioned in this post for free.
Let’s dive into seven of the cheapest email marketing services you can start using from today!
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
7 Cheap email marketing software compared
To start, let’s take a look at the table below where you can find all the cheap email marketing tools compared:
|SERVICE||FREE PLAN||PAID PLAN STARTS AT (PER MONTH)||# OF EMAILS||SUBSCRIBERS|
|GetResponse||30 Day Free Trial||$15||Unlimited||1,000|
|Constant Contact||30 Day Free Trial||$18||Unlimited||500|
As you can see from the list above, not only these are the cheapest email marketing services, but you can even use most of them for free.
For most beginners, the free plan would be more than enough and you can always scale up.
However, it gets a bit more difficult to choose when it comes to users with some experience already in email marketing.
Depending on your business nature, some email marketing tools can fit better than others.
Below, I have reviewed each of these tools below including the main features so you can decide which of these affordable email marketing solutions works better for you.
You might want to read:
Moosend is a complete email marketing platform with all the features you need to create visual campaigns that convert.
You can create your own landing pages with a drag and drop editor or choose between templates, send automated emails, create simple eCommerce campaigns, and much more.
Its interface is easy and intuitive, so I find this tool to be great for beginners.
It also comes with useful analytics to understand how your campaigns are performing and you can send unlimited emails.
Moosend Key Features
Create, segment, and personalize your campaigns with no coding knowledge using drag and drop. You can grow your business easily with email marketing and segment your audience easily based on behaviors.
You can create visual newsletters with the mail editor or simply use pre-built email templates to create effective newsletters in no time.
Send newsletters at the right time and automate your marketing strategy. You can even set your funnel so you can run your email sequences in auto mode.
Take advantage of the powerful set of features specially designed for your e-store.
Turn traffic into customers with high converting landing pages that support any goal and industry.
Increase your subscriber base by adding a subscription form to grab your visitor’s attention once they are committed to read.
Understand your customer needs with a robust analytic tool that turns your subscriber’s information into perfectly digestible and attractive visualizations.
- Free Forever: The free plan includes unlimited emails, sign-up & subscription forms, and reporting & analytics
- Pro: The Pro plan is probably the best since it offers all the features any business needs at a very low price of $8 per month. It includes landing pages, transactional emails, phone support, SMTP server on top of the features included on the free plan.
- Enterprise: The enterprise plan is focused on agencies and price will depend on some variables you need to send through a form. Extra features include custom reporting, account manager, SSO & SAML, on-boarding & migration, and service-level agreement.
MailerLite is another cheap email marketing tool with enough features to manage your campaigns.
It is simple to use and very flexible. It allows you to create landing pages with ease, and personalize your emails to build a deeper relationship with your subscribers.
The design might look a bit outdated compared to others, but in the end, what we care about is functionality at a good price, and that is exactly what MailerLite offers.
MailerLite Key Features
Create amazing campaigns using the drag and drop editor. Create your newsletter or use newsletter templates, create specific eCommerce campaigns, and more.
Grow your audience with the website builder, landing pages, pop-ups, and embedded forms to attract new people from across the Internet.
Personalize your campaigns with advanced targeting features and deliver the right email to each subscriber when it’s right for them with email automation and segmentation.
Your campaigns will perform better as you test. Experiment and streamline your emails to be as effective as possible. Improve your metrics using A/B testing.
Monitor your campaign performance with reports and click maps to find what works best for your business.
- Free Plan: Up to 1000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month
- Paid plans: There is a variation where you can pay $10 per month, up to 1,000 subscribers but with unlimited emails. Then you have plans that go from $15 to $50 per month with unlimited emails, but depending on the number of subscribers
GetResponse is an all-in-one email marketing, easy to use, cheap, and with great features for online marketers.
It comes with integrated autoresponders, templates for trigger-based emails, powerful segmentation features, and professionally designed templates to ensure your emails are eye-catching when they land in your subscribers’ inboxes.
It is very well designed, so despite the number of features it has, it is pretty intuitive.
This is probably one of the most solid options for eCommerce and online marketers.
GetResponse Key Features
Simple email creator including autoresponders, email analytics, and transactional emails.
Create complete landing pages with sign up forms, pop-ups, countdown timer, and powerful eCommerce tools.
Create tags to segment subscribers, save time with automation flows, track your website visitors and recover lost sales with abandoned cart emails.
Get in front of your audience and create on-demand webinars, share your screen, gather valuable data with surveys, and more.
It provides you with built-in tools to run and manage your paid campaigns.
Prebuilt sale funnels designed for specific and automated campaigns to maximize your sales.
You can try any of these plans for free for 30 days:
- Basic plan: Up to 1,000 subscribers and priced at $15 it includes: email marketing, autoresponders, unlimited landing pages, unlimited automation templates, sales funnels (1 funnel), unlimited lead funnels, Facebook ads, sell e-products.
- Plus: Up to 1,000 subscribers and priced at $49 it includes everything in the basic plan plus: Automation builder (5 workflows), webinars (max 100 attendees), contact scoring & tagging, sales funnels (5 funnels), work together (3 users), webinar funnels (5 funnels).
- Professional: Up to 1,000 subscribers and priced at $99 it includes everything in the plus plan plus: Unlimited automation builder, web push notifications, paid webinars, webinars (max 300 attendees), unlimited sales funnels, unlimited webinar funnels, work together (5 users), on-demand webinars.
- Max: With custom pricing, it includes everything in the professional plan plus: Transactional emails (paid add-on), dedicated support, dedicated IP address, Microsoft dynamics integration, deliverability consulting, single sign-on (SSO), webinars (max 500 attendees), Email campaign consulting.
The pricing for each plan will vary according to the number of subscribers.
4. Constant Contact
Constant Contact’s drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to create and customize professional-looking emails.
The automation features allow you to make a completely automated workflow and reduce your manual work by scheduling a delivery time for emails.
Constant Contact is a great option for more advanced users since they offer a great variety of features that not everybody would know how to use.
Constant Contact Key Features
Create your newsletters easily with drag and drop.
Email marketing automation helps you drive sales by keeping your audience engaged and building relationships with welcome emails and more powerful tools.
Find new customers, keep them engaged, and keep them coming back for more with segmented and automated emails.
See how your social campaigns are performing, make updates, and easily respond to comments, mentions, and direct messages.
Upload your contact lists and let the easy-to-use email marketing tools handle the rest. Add new contacts in-person, on your website, through social media, and more.
The real-time email tracking tools let you see who’s opening, clicking, and sharing your emails.
Constant Contact Pricing
You can try any of these plans for free for 30 days:
- Email: Starting at $20 per month, price based on the number of contacts. This plan is perfect for small businesses and organizations looking to create professional emails, build customer relationships, and drive real results.
- Email Plus: Starting at $45 per month, price based on the number of contacts. Ideal for small businesses and organizations ready for even better results with automated emails and other powerful features that engage their audience.
SendInBlue is a complete all-in-one digital marketing toolbox that’s built to scale and adapt with you as you grow.
It is designed so you can focus on the important stuff and put the rest on autopilot with automated sequences.
Also, you can reach more new customers by creating dedicated landing pages for each of your campaigns with a visual editor.
SendInBlue is probably one of the most used and it is an affordable email marketing solution. The free plan is more than enough for any person new to the game. Then you can scale up as you need it.
SendInBlue Key Features
Get the word out and sell more with sleek email messages that you can design in no time.
Be there for customers instantly when they have a question while browsing your site.
Save time and boost performance by automating your segmentation and marketing messages.
Get more engagement by sending your marketing messages to a more targeted audience.
Build stronger relationships by keeping track of all your customer details in one place.
Create a more targeted visitor experience with dedicated pages for each of your campaigns.
Grow your email contact list with custom forms that you can integrate into your website.
Follow your email performance and learn what works with detailed statistics for each campaign.
- Free plan: Up to 300 emails per day with unlimited contacts
- Lite: Starting at $25, includes everything in the Free plan, and: Up to 100,000 emails, no daily sending limit, email support, lite+ add-on: A/B testing, remove Sendinblue logo, advanced statistics
- Premium: Starting at $65, includes everything in the Lite plan, and: Up to 1,000,000 emails, marketing automation, Facebook & retargeting ads, landing pages, multi-user access.
- Enterprise: Custom plan for advanced marketers and agencies.
Pabbly provides a free email marketing solution so you can create attractive emails for your audience.
This service fully supports SMTP routing for the fast delivery of emails. Meaning, you can send your emails via multiple SMTPs to achieve the best inbox deliverability.
Also, it allows you to set up a new product and checkout page quickly.
The no transaction processing fees is great to save you some money. The ability to create unlimited products and plans is a big plus for every online marketer.
Pabbly Key Features
This feature reduces your manual work & lets you automate your emails by scheduling a sending time.
Capture more leads on your site by displaying simple sign up forms that are too easy to create and fill up.
This feature provides you the complete analytics of your emails. You can easily see how many times your emails are opened, clicked, bounced, and much more.
This feature allows you to keep your email contacts list clean by removing unwanted and bad emails.
Pabbly has the functionality to automatically send welcome messages to customers via emails whenever any new subscriber signs up.
All features are available with every plan except with the free plan.
- Free Plan: The free plan has restricted features
- Rookie: Up to 5,000 emails from $29/mo.
- Pro: Up to 15,000 subscribers from $49/mo.
- Advance: Up to 50,000 subscribers from $99/mo.
ConvertKit is a powerful email marketing tool mainly used by bloggers.
Its design is pretty simple; it is extremely functional and works great to serve your audience with regular newsletters, to send bulk emails, and to create effective funnels.
If you are after a powerful email marketing tool with a lot of control over how to segment and reach your subscribers, this is probably your best choice.
I suggest you take look at this Converkit review for further info on features and ease of use.
Converkit Key Features
Create landing pages to convert your readers into customers with premade templates.
Collect email list subscribers on your website.
Write simple and beautiful emails but powerful emails.
Engage with your audience while growing your business.
Build a path for your subscribers and send them to your content automatically.
Several integrations with third parties allow you to connect Converkit with your favorite tools.
- Free plan: Manage up to 1,000 subscribers, unlimited landing pages & forms, unlimited traffic, customizable domain, send email broadcasts, subscriber tagging.
- Creator: From $29 manage tup to 1,000+ including unlimited landing pages & forms, unlimited traffic, customizable domain, send email broadcasts, subscriber tagging, manage 1,000+ subscribers, automated funnels & email sequences, premium support, integrations.
- Creator pro: From $59/mo manage up to 1,000+ subscribers including everything in the creator plan plus Facebook custom audiences, deliverability reporting, invite your team, redirect links in email broadcasts, subscriber engagement scoring, newsletter referral system, priority support.
What is the best cheap email marketing software?- Conclusion
As you can see you can take advantage of email marketing with these free and cheap email marketing tools.
The best email marketing service would be the one that better adapts to your needs. Hopefully, with the information on this post, you will be able to find which one suits you the best.
Lastly, I recommend you take a look at this post in which I not only explain why email marketing is important but also how to run effective email campaigns.
Now I’d like to hear what you have to say:
What is the best of these cheap email marketing tools for you?
Let me know by leaving a quick comment below.
Don’t forget to share this article!