SiteGround is, hands down, one of the best hosting service providers in this world. SiteGround gained enormous popularity because of free daily backups, good performance, reliability, and commendable customer support. However, it is not the one without competitions.
In this competent world, multiple other hosting companies have various edges over the SiteGround in terms of security, storage, free services, speed, budget, and uptime.
Other Sitegrounds alternatives offer amazing features, and the cost is not as elevated, especially for renewals. This has made several large and small businesses switch from Siteground to other hosting providers over the years.
So if you are looking for alternatives to SiteGround Hosting, at a more affordable price, you are in the right place.
Let’s dive in!
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself, and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Why consider Siteground Alternatives?
- More affordable hosting available. One of the main reasons people are shifting away from Siteground is its price. Moreover, there may be attractive price ranges when customers are signing up for the initial plans. The renewal price is substantially large.
- Customer Support could be better. Though the Customer Support of SiteGround was praised before, now there are hosting service providers like Kinsta that offer much better customer service.
- Limited Storage. The Siteground Hosting plan comes with limited storage. The more basic the hosting plan is, the lower storage is there. There are other alternatives to Siteground like GreenGreeks and A2 hosting, which offer much better storage service in the same price range as SiteGround.
Best Siteground Hosting Alternatives
Powered by Google Cloud Platform, Kinsta is one of the best Siteground alternatives. The resources are not shared with anyone else-even your own sites at that- thus giving unparalleled speed and scalability.
With more than ten years of experience in the field, Kinsta Hosting offers extensive features. For instance, the hosting can also be optimized for highly demanding and taxing eCommerce sites.
The most basic plan offered by Kinsta is the “Starter Plan,” which costs $30 per month. The feature offers at a most basic level are:
- 1 WordPress Install
- Free SSL & CDN
- Free migrations and hack fix guarantee
- 30-day money-back
- 25,000 visits
- 10 GB disk space
- 24/7 support
You can read in this post my full review for Kinsta hosting.
Why Choose Kinsta Over Siteground?
As the Kinsta hosting plan upgrades, the organization gets better disk space, capability to handle more visits, more WordPress Installs, etc.
- Starter Plan: Starts at $30 per month
- Pro Hosting Plan: $60 per month
- Business 1: $100 per month
- Business 2: $200 per month
- Business 3: $300 per month
- Business 4: $400 per month
- Enterprise 1: $600 per month
- Enterprise 2: $900 per month
- Enterprise 3: $1200 per month
- Enterprise 4: $15,00 per month
A2 Hosting prides itself as the fastest hosting service. If the website and webpage loading time are essential to you, A2 Hosting is the best alternatives to SiteGround.
The providers are so sure of their service that they have a money-back Guarantee (100% hassle-free refund) if customers are unsatisfied. One advantage SiteGround Hosting has over A2 hosting is- SiteGround’s support.
You can use the A2 hosting regardless of the OS of your PC or laptop (Windows, Linux, or Mac).
The most basic hosting plan is Startup that costs $1.99 monthly. The most basic features that come with it are:
- 1 Website
- Free and easy site Migration
- Money-Back Guarantee
- 100 GB SSD Storage
- Unlimited Email accounts
- Free SSL certificate and Website Builder
- Unlimited Transfer
- 24/7 email support and live chat.
As the hosting plan upgrades, the features also upgrade.
Why Choose A2 Hosting Over Siteground?
A2 Hosting Pricing.
- Shared Drive Hosting: Starts from $3.99 per month. They offer three shared hosting plans. The most expensive one is Turbo Max which costs $9.99 monthly.
- Managed VPS Hosting: Starts from $29.99 monthly.
- Startup Shared: Starts from $1.99 monthly
- Unmanaged VPS: Starts from $4.99 per month.
- Dedicated Servers: Starts from $99.99 monthly.
InMotion Hosting is one of the most convenient SiteGround replacements. It started providing hosting services in 2001.
It is mainly specialized in the VPS and Dedicated Servers hosting solutions. InMotion Hosting also offers regular automatic data backup to the websites it hosts.
This hosting service performs well until it meets overwhelming traffic.
At the most basic level, the feature provided by InMotion Hosting are:
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Free SSL and Email address
- 10 GB SSD storage
- DDoS Protection, Hack and Malware protection
- Automatic Backups
- Free site migration
Why Choose InMotion Hosting Over Siteground?
InMotion Hosting Pricing.
- Lite: Only 1 year, 2-year, and 3-year terms available. $4.99 monthly for a 1-year plan and $ 3.99 monthly for a 2-year plan, and $2.49 per month for the 3-year plan.
- Launch: Only 1 year, 2-year, and 3-year terms available. $6.99 monthly for a 1-year plan and $ 5.99 monthly for a 2-year plan, and $4.99 per month for the 3-year plan.
- Power: Only 1 year, 2-year, and 3-year terms available. $6.99 monthly for a 1-year plan and $ 5.99 monthly for a 2-year plan, and $4.99 per month for the 3-year plan.
- Pro: $19.99 per month for a monthly plan, $15.99 monthly for a 1-year plan and $ 14.99 monthly for a 2-year plan, and $12.99 per month for the 3-year plan.
- WP-1000S: Only 1 year, 2 years, and 3-year terms available. $7.99 monthly for a 1-year plan and $ 6.99 monthly for a 2-year plan, and $4.99 per month for the 3-year plan.
- WP-2000S: Only 1 year, 2 years, and 3-year terms available. $7.99 monthly for a 1-year plan and $ 6.99 monthly for a 2-year plan, and $4.99 per month for the 3-year plan.
- WP-3000S: Only 1 year, 2 years, and 3-year terms available. $13.99 monthly for a 1-year plan and $ 12.99 monthly for a 2-year plan, and $10.99 per month for the 3-year plan.
- WP-4000S: $25.99 per month for a monthly plan, $22.99 monthly for a 1-year plan and $ 19.99 monthly for a 2-year plan, and $17.99 per month for a 3-year plan.
- WP-VPS: $31.99 per month for all WP-VPS Plans.
- 2 GB RAM: $56.99 monthly plan, $49.99 per month for a 6-month plan, $41.99 per month for a 1-year plan, $34.99 for a 2-year plan, and $31.99 per month for the 3-year plan.
- 4 GB RAM: $65.99 monthly plan, $59.99 per month for a 6-month plan, $51.99 per month for a 1-year plan, $44.99 for a 2-year plan, and $41.99 per month for the 3-year plan.
- 6 GB RAM: $86.99 monthly plan, $79.99 per month for a 6-month plan, $71.99 per month for a 1-year plan, $64.99 for a 2-year plan, and $61.99 per month for the 3-year plan.
- 8 GB RAM: $106.99 monthly plan, $99.99 per month for a 6-month plan, $91.99 per month for a 1-year plan, $79.99 for a 2-year plan, and $77.99 per month for the 3-year plan.
- Managed Dedicated Servers starting at $139.99 monthly.
- Bare Metal Dedicated Servers starting at $99.99 monthly.
WP Engine Hosting service offers 100% uptime. It has grown as the most popular and managed WordPress hosting platform. WP Engine soars the website’s performance, SEO (greater traffic), and better conversion rates.
The major pillars of WP Engine Hosting are- agility, performance, intelligence, and integrations.
Why Choose WP Engine Over Siteground?
WP Engine Pricing.
Managed WordPress Hosting Pricing:
- Managed Hosting Startup at $25 per month
- Managed Hosting Professional at $49 monthly
- Managed Hosting Growth at $95 per month
- Managed Hosting Scale at $241 monthly
- Dedicated Hosting Custom
Managed Hosting Plus Pricing:
- Managed Hosting Plus Startup at $28 per month
- Managed Hosting Plus Professional at $52 monthly
- Managed Hosting Plus Growth at $104 per month
- Managed Hosting Plus Scale at $258 monthly
- Dedicated Hosting Custom
Secure Hosting Pricing:
- Secure Hosting Startup at $44
- Secure Hosting Professional at $75
- Secure Hosting Growth at $125
- Secure Hosting Scale at $291
- Dedicated Hosting Custom
Ecommerce Hosting Pricing:
- Ecommerce Hosting Startup at $30
- Ecommerce Hosting Professional at $62
- Ecommerce Hosting Growth at $116
- Ecommerce Hosting Scale at $291
- Dedicated Hosting Custom
Dreamhost Hosting is a cheaper alternative to SiteGround, known for its affordable plans and user-friendly features. It is one of the top-class domain registrars.
One drawback of Dreamhost hosting is its customer support- not available 24/7 and doesn’t offer much direct support.
The most basic plan of Dreamhost Hosting costs $2.59 per month, and it has the following features.
- Free domain and Free SSL certificate
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- One website
- Unlimited Traffic
- Pre-installed WordPress
- Automatic Backup
- WordPress Website Builder
Why Choose DreamHost Over Siteground?
- Shared Website Hosting: Starting at $2.59 per month
- VPS Hosting: Starting at $10.00 per month
- Managed WordPress Hosting: Starting at $12.00 per month
- Dedicated Server Hosting: Starting at $149.00 per month
- Cloud Hosting: Starting at $4.50 per month
The competition between SiteGround and Cloudways has lasted for quite some time now. Due to the modern control panel, security option, storage, and speed, Cloudways is one of the best options if you are looking for Siteground alternatives.
You can also choose your own cloud technology and networks from Amazon, Google, Vulture, Digital ocean, etcetera.
All the hosting plans offered by Cloudways hosting service comes with the listed features:
- Anytime support and 24-7 real-time monitoring
- Free SSL
- Staging Environment
- Dedicated Firewalls
- Free Migration
- Regular Security Patching
- SSH and SFTP Access
- Security protocols: dedicated firewalls and regular Security Patching
- Automatic regular backups
Why Choose Cloudways Over Siteground?
- DO1GB, starting at $10 per month.
- DO2GB, starting at $22 per month.
- DO4GB, starting at $42 per month.
- DO8GB, starting at $80 per month.
- DO16GB, starting at $135 per month.
- DO32GB, starting at $230 per month.
- DO48GB, starting at $315 per month.
- DO64GB, starting at $395 per month.
- DO96GB, starting at $555 per month.
- DO128GB, starting at $715 per month.
- DO192GB, starting at $1035 per month.
- DO1GB, starting at $12 per month.
- DO2GB, starting at $26 per month.
- DO4GB, starting at $50 per month.
- DO8GB, starting at $96 per month.
- DO16GB, starting at $160 per month.
Starting at less than 3$ per month, GreenGreeks Web Hosting service is one of the best hosting services and an affordable option to SiteGround. Moreover, the company is eco-friendly.
It boasts outstanding features like Cloudflare Content Delivery Network, LS Cache, and LiteSpeed Servers. However, the performance is erratic at times.
The most basic plan, which is WordPress Lite Hosting, comes with features like:
- Unmetered data transfer and unlimited databases
- Encompasses LSCache
- Free SSL certificate, CDN, and nightly backup
- Free Domain name for the first year
- 50 GB web space
- 50 Email Accounts
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Why Choose GreenGeeks Over Siteground?
WordPress Hosting Pricing:
- Lite: At $2.49 monthly. Felicitous for personal websites.
- Pro: At $4.95 monthly. Appropriate for hosting multiple websites which requires greater speed
- Premium: $8.95 per month. Appropriate for online stores or websites with heavy traffic.
Woocommerce Hosting Pricing:
- Lite: At $2.49 monthly. Felicitous for small WooCommerce based stores.
- Pro: At $4.95 monthly. Appropriate for growing WooCommerce that requires greater speed and resources.
- Premium: $8.95 per month. Suitable for successful and utterly busy WooCommerce Stores.
Reseller Web Hosting Pricing:
- RH-25 at $19.95 per month
- RH-50 at $ 24.95 per month
- RH-80 at 34.95 monthly
Virtual Private Servers Pricing:
- 2GB at $39.95 monthly
- 4GB at $59.95 monthly
- 8GB at $109.95 monthly
Choosing the Best Siteground Alternative.
When looking for your Siteground alternatives for hosting, here are some top things you should consider:
- How user-friendly is this tool?
- Does it offer limited storage?
- Can you expand your plan effortlessly?
- Is the pricing competitive?
At the end of the day, your best alternative will be the one that adapts the best to your needs.
You might want to read:
Siteground Alternatives- Conclusion.
I have been using Siteground hosting for a while now, and it is an excellent hosting. However, price renewals are just too expensive, and some of their best features are now available only on premium plans.
That is why considering Sitegrounds alternatives can be a great choice.
Now it is your turn!
Will you use any of these Sitegrounds alternatives for hosting your website?
Leave a comment with your answer below.
Don’t forget to share this article!
Niche Marketing for Law Firms: How to Build an Actionable Marketing Plan
Marketing plans are essential components of successful business strategies in any field, and they’re extremely…
Artificial Intelligence (AI) For Business Applications: Types, Benefits, and Tips.
We can all see how Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology is rapidly being integrated into the…
How to Nail Your Niche With Lead Generation
Are you struggling to generate quality leads for your business? Well, you’re not alone. Many…
5 Strategies to Improve eCommerce Customer Experience with No Complications
In recent years, consumers have been turning more and more to online shopping. This is…